Consultant at Randstad India
Views:864 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Manager - Learning & Organization Development - Manufacturing - XLRI/TISS/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
Our client is an India Manufacturing MNC present in more than 80+ Countries.
Designation: Manager - L & OD
Qualification: Post graduate HR from Premier institute, OD from ISABS / TISS
Experience - 5 years (Minimum 2-3 years in L&OD).
1. Learning and Development
a. Learning Need Analysis: Needs to assess the development needs at the organization level, identify learning gaps and implement customized learning delivery solutions.
b. Content Management: Needs to assess the impact of the learning plan and modify the plan as per the feedback. Assess whether strategic outcomes of the learning solution plans are met and suggest improvements and alternatives.
c. Learning Plan Implementation: Identify the trends in L&D and prepare organization wide learning calendar and define systems to ensure smooth delivery of learning solutions.
d. Learning Impact Measurement: Needs to prepare L&D budget at an organization level and prepare a business case for the same. Also, the incumbent needs to assess and select vendors for training delivery.
2. Capability Management - Incumbent is responsible in creating strategic plans by partnering with the business to chart its talent requirements. Needs to identify key talent positions that are critical based on market availability at the business level.
3. Leadership Development - Incumbent will be responsible to identify the leadership development needs at the business/locational level and define short-term and long-term development plans. He/she should also be able to guide and mentor leaders to resolve their development needs.
4. Employee Engagement - Needs to identify the organizational implications based on the engagement surveys and perform positive action to improve the engagement level. Needs to provide insights based on survey findings and the implications of the findings while defining various organizational and talent strategies.
5. Organization Development - The incumbent should be able to survive in complex organizational development changes in relation to large scale, complex, or global businesses, drawing on external examples and best practice for informed decision making. He/she will be accountable to provide organisational development thought leadership, incorporating future trends in organisational development and supports in implementing the same.
6. Reward & Recognition - Needs to ensure all R&R practices as per corporate policies are implemented across the company. Championing the common awards at location like team awards i.e. calling of nominations, centrally evaluating, etc. Standardization and implementation of practices such as Kudos.