Manager at CareerNet Consulting
Views:6470 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Manager - Learning & Organization Development - IT/Internet/Online (8-14 yrs)
Our client is a Indian subsidiary of Global Online giant based in Bangalore.
Position : Manager - L&OD
Reports to HR Head and works as Individual contributor(To start with)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Addresses organizational development needs by developing initiatives or processes that have potential short and/or long-term impact on the employees and the future strategic direction. Designs and implements Learning and OD initiatives based on India strategic direction and issues. Provides consulting services to management through insight into the training and/or human resource implications of proposed major changes while implementation of new ideas. Is going to be the custodian of culture initiatives within the organization.
- Designs, facilitates and/or leads supervisory or leadership training courses or seminars to meet established objectives. Needs to be able to respond quickly to difficult questions, situations or issues that may arise as during the course of business. Develops and delivers presentations to special groups.
- Develops and administers the organization's education, training, and development programs that foster the organizational expertise needed to maximize employee effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides strategic consultation that engages partnerships, leverages behavioral-based learning capabilities across the enterprise, establishes consistent and scalable content/programs and promotes collaborative learning solutions.
- Responsible for needs analysis, design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation of learning and performance improvement programs. Leads/manages learning design projects, including consultation, diagnostics, planning (e.g., scoping, project proposals, work plans, business cases), design, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Works directly with business leaders and external subject matter experts to devise creative and impactful ways to deliver and develop training content and performance change assessments.
- Creates a curriculum architecture and program delivery methodology for development initiatives.
- Participates in special projects and/or completes other duties as assigned.
- Involved in Leadership coaching
- Ensure high level of customer connect by engaging with Leadership Team, Division and Functional Managers on a regular basis
- 8-14 years of Learning & OD experience in IT domain(MNC's preferred)
- Have driven leadership and talent development programs as well as Learning initiatives, across organizational levels and domains
- Built and led multicultural and geographically dispersed L&D/OD teams in large complex technology organizations.
- Involved in building talent development initiatives and retention strategies, and in design and execution of leadership development programs
- Demonstrated thought leadership and ability to execute people development strategy
- Strong communication and team handling skills
Please feel free to reach me on 99720 97361 for more details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.