Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1072 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Learning & Organization Development - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
It is one of the largest & most loved, trusted and fastest growing restaurant brands. We are very excited about our development in the world's second largest emerging market and the Mission is to - Grow with a Big Heart-
Designation : Learning/ OD Manager (HR Specialist)
Location : Gurugram
- Essential: 4 to 6 years of work experience with good MNC- s
- Experience in the L&D function, Talent Management, PPR (People Performance Review) and L&OD training processes
- Provide support on Talent Management, PPR (People Performance Review) process
- Learning program designing and coordination, learning consultant identification and onboarding.
- Customizing and implementing global programs in India,
- Learning needs analysis and learning calendar creation and implementation with stake holder alignment.
- Acting as SPOC and Driving learning completion.
- Identifying and implementing online learning tools/ platforms
- Support in the implementation of the learning strategy and organize various training programs as per the learning calendar
- Ensure all training aids are available to conduct the trainings
- Maintain database of all external vendors & source more as per the needs
- Manage training administration process using LMS, Maintain and publish training reports
- Maintain the training records - TNI- s/ IDP etc.
- Support in design & delivery of soft skill trainings Learning Strategy for the BMU to support growth.
- Creating the Learning Road Map for all functions based on IDP / People Capability Matrix.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.