Talent Acquisition Specialist at Talentiser Pvt Ltd
Views:428 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Learning Experience - EdTech Startup (5-10 yrs)
Role: Manager Learning Experience
Location: Mumbai (Worli)
Company: EdTech StartUp
What You Would Be Doing
- Understand the expectations of all stakeholders from the program and achieve its goals
- Ensuring team members are updated about the latest in the program through internal communication.
- Managing Universities, External Vendors and External clients
- Manging offline Events for Student success team.
- Analyse performance of Team members on different program elements and propose interventions to improve lagging metrics
- Share weekly/Monthly reports with Stakeholders
- Lead and manage the Student Success team to ensure smooth Operation of Programs
- Lead the operations of a rapidly growing customer support division in a multi-channel support environment.(calls, chats, emails, app)
- Manage day-to-day operations and own TATs for customer issue resolution.
- Conduct resource planning & hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
What We Are Looking For
- 5-years+ of experience, preferably in a customer success role. Managing team
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience of leading a service driven support team operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- High customer centricity, to understand student expectations and support them to achieve their goals and Ensuring team achieve their Targets.
- Prior experience in setting up processes & managing customer support team.
- Ability to create buy-in and drive multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to structure, design & execute processes.