Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:159 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Learning & Development/Training - CPA Firm (5-10 yrs)
Learning and Development Training Manager - For CPA Firm
Responsibilities Includes, but not Limited to :
- Create a "Center of Excellence" in India for developing and delivering quality learning opportunities.
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge in the areas of learning and talent development to identify and manage complex client issues and training.
- Drive the development of innovative and interactive learning solutions that engage learners and supports a learning culture for our clients
- Leverage contemporary interactive technologies to engage learners and enhance learning when appropriate, including digital adoption tools (e.g., Articulate 360, Rise Camtasia, Cornerstone, etc.
- Build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement and course delivery - Manage needs assessment in identifying new opportunities in the areas of learning strategy, digital learning and learning managed services - Liaise with National Training in the US to ensure training standards are met regarding Continuing Professional Education compliance and developing learning solutions.
- Minimum five years of recent relevant work experience related to Learning & Development consulting including instructional design and talent development; experience in professional services within a major consulting firm preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; degree in Adult Education, I/O Psychology, Organizational Development preferred
- Experience designing and leading business transformation projects based on a deep understanding of the Accounting Industry, strong project management skills and leading practices in organizational development, learning & development and change management
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the learning function preferred, including learning strategy and functional design, instructional design and learning delivery (including identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal learning programs or training courses and teaching or instructing others)
- Team player and collaborator across the business
- Strong communication skills including exemplary presenting/instructor skills.
- MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams) and SharePoint.
- Moderate various webinars using Zoom.
- Handle multiple projects and collaborate across the firm.
- CPA is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.