Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:2150 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Learning & Development - Steel Industry (7-12 yrs)
Reputed Steel Company in Surat is looking for Male/Female Candidates with 7-12 Years experience in L & D in Corporate or Big Unit experience. Must be willing to join within a month. Salary best as per Industry practice.
Brief Profile :
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Content Development based on business needs & execution of the same
- Drive & delivery training programme for across business
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods company wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Proven experience 7 to 12 years as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Previous experience as a manager in a similar L&D role understanding the full L&D life-cycle.
- Experience of working in a large multi-located organization.
- Experience of managing a large training budget.
- People management experience.
- Experience of creating and delivering L&D strategy.
- Experience of TNA and evaluating and measuring impact of learning.
- Experience of managing an LMS system.
- Experience of developing and delivering bespoke to solutions to complex organizational challenges.
- Experience of designing and delivering organizational change programmes.
- Experience of designing competency and values frameworks.
- Experience of producing complex analytical reports.