Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:478 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Learning & Development - Shared Services (10-14 yrs)
L&D Manager - Trivandrum - Shared Services
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs.
- Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more.
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Hire and oversee training.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices will be appreciated.
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen.