Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:499 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager - Learning & Development - Research Firm (10-12 yrs)
Manager - Learning and Development (HR) - Gurgaon/ Bangalore
Our client is a research firm focused exclusively on IT, business process, and engineering services - this specialization results in a depth of expertise that our clients find invaluable when making critical, strategic decisions related to their use and delivery of sourcing services.
Education and experience :
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have:
- Overall 10+ years of work experience off which 7-8years must be in Learning domain, with professional experience in training as a trainer, coach
- Post graduate degree in Human Resources
- Advanced degree or certifications in learning background preferred, including training certifications
- Professional knowledge of MS office, teams, and other Microsoft tools, LMS
- Possess deep knowledge about current initiatives in L&D, methods, and tools or designer
Key responsibilities :
- Lead the creation and development of various learning programs, training experiences, to help support employees develop their capabilities in line with the roles they possess and knowledge needed to grow within the firm
- Design, develop and co-deliver end-to-end learning solutions (domain and behavioral) to meet the business outcomes and the needs by leveraging existing partnerships and forming new alliances with subject matter experts from learning industry for delivering learning interventions
- Develop and leverage all mediums of learning, including self-paced, business simulations etc.
- Lead and manage the on-boarding process for employees globally
- Work closely with key stakeholders and business leaders to drive execution of the learning strategy across practices and functions
- Manage L&D investment through effective planning, budgeting, forecasting, and vendor management
- Lead learning measurement and analytics to assess program efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring that all key learning metrics are measured, published and leveraged for decision making
- Ensure delivery of high-quality instructional materials for multiple delivery channels. Maintain oversight on all vendor delivered programs within the business unit
- Own and drive the agenda of digitalization initiatives in the domain of L&D
- Collaborate with Organization development team on various talent initiatives across roles, geographies, including (and not limited to) Diversity, equity and inclusion, hybrid working models, talent development etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.