Associate - Talent Acquisition at Future Links
Views:1182 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Learning & Development - Petro-Chemical Firm (13-24 yrs)
Company: Leading Organization into Petro-Chemical
Position: Manager - Learning & Development
Experience: 13 to 24 Years
The candidate should have at least 13- 24 years of experience in handling Learning & Development of Large Manufacturing Organization with excellent communication skills
Responsible for owning & executing end to end learning programs including Managerial, Leadership Development and L&D initiatives for the organization. Works closely with business and HR business partners on learning intervention, training effectiveness, change management, cultural change and other learning interventions.
- Plan & execute Learning & Development agenda in line with Capability requirement of the Business.
- Support enhancement of the learning system and processes.
- Develop and build leadership capabilities via management & leadership development programs including executive coaching strategy and roll out of learning solutions.
- Initiate and help develop the learning system and processes
- Build and manage the network of local partners for behavioral programs.
- Coaching and advising business leaders and people managers as the need arises.
- Evaluate training needs of company and plan training programs accordingly
- Working with training providers to develop suitable content for the courses
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Training need identification (TNI)
- Training delivery
- Training Effectiveness
- Training calendar development
- Preparation and management of training budget.
The candidate should have a post-graduate degree in MSW/MPM/MBA in Human Resources
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.