Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:208 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Learning & Development/Organization Development - FinTech (4-6 yrs)
L&D / OD - Manager - Fintech Company
Job Role :
1. Design and program manage learning and development initiatives
2. Leverage data analytics to design and refine leadership and talent development solutions
3. Lead creation of an internal and external ecosystem for leadership development / HiPo - eg.
4. Executive coaches, leadership development consultants
5. Supervise the design and delivery of leadership diagnostic processes such as 360, Level transition diagnostic
6. A minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in learning initiatives with an education for a Tier 1 institute.
7. Good conceptual and practitioner depth in areas of learning & development
8. Good overall understanding of HR and talent processes and how they impact business outcomes
9. Demonstrable understanding of analytics
10. Hands-on ability to drive and project manage complex initiatives, specifically in learning led transformations
11. Intrinsic orientation towards process management, development and design
12. Experience in managing senior stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.