Co-Founder & Director at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:1280 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Manager - Learning & Development - Online/FMCG/Telecom (4-7 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
1. Prime responsibility will be to conduct effective induction and orientation sessions as per organization norms.
2. Handling a team of individuals who shall be working towards the common goal.
3. Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
4. Design a group training or individual coaching and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
5. Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
6. Identify and assess current and future training needs through consultation with line managers.
7. Resolve specific training challenges and tailor programs as per requirement.
8. Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
9. Preparing daily reports and MIS.
Skill Sets / Requirements :
1. Self-driven individual with strong training delivery skills.
2. Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
3. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
4. Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
5. Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
6. Good computer and database skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.