Owner at Corporate Search
Views:5406 Applications:585 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Learning & Development - Startup (5-10 yrs)
Role is to :
- Identify organisational learning needs & analysis
- Have a sustained focus on Digital learning, Learning Innovations and Modern Workplace learning practices
- Partner with key stakeholders like BUHR, Managers, Department & function heads and Senior Leadership in identifying and capturing of learning needs in an annual, quarterly and ad-hoc interval.
- Design, Project Management & Execution of Learning intervention, solutions to help business in meeting these learning goals
- Deployment and Delivery of the learning intervention
- Facilitate functional & behavioural skills programs
- Bring Innovative learning practices particularly in the space of Game based learning, Social Learning and Digital Learning to enhance and add value the learning ecosystem
- Identification and sourcing of external vendors, training partners and academia for partnership in various learning interventions and projects.
- Impact Analysis of Learning Interventions
- Learning Content Creation and Curation
- Team Management
5-10 years of post-MBA work experience in an L&D role from Consulting / FMCG / Media / BFSI / Manufacturing firms
- Having prior experience in Digital learning.
Those candidates fullfilling the above role requirements may apply with a brief introduction.