Consultant at Michael Page
Views:5466 Applications:522 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Manager - Learning & Development - Manufacturing - IIM/XLRI/TISS/ISB (2-5 yrs)
HR Manager - Learning & Development
- Opportunity to be a part of the Learning and Organization Development team in a managerial capacity
- Work with a fast paced organization in the manufacturing domain
About Our Client
Our client has a diversified portfolio in manufacturing domain with leading market positions in the different businesses in which they operate. In this phase of rapid growth, they are looking for an experienced Learning and Development professional to join their HR team.
Reporting into the Head HR for India, your responsibilities will include design and delivery of Learning & Development interventions including: TNA, Content Development, Training Management and Implementation.
- Manage the entire gamut of L&D function including learning design, development & delivery, LMS redesign & management.
- Develop learning and development strategy and objectives and framework to support continuous learning in the organization
- Develop and track people development goals
- Lead training need analysis, prepare the training calendar, create relevant programs and modules, and conduct training for all employee levels.
- Own and head leadership development, content & design, learning technologies function with the complete responsibility of adaption and execution of all new learning initiatives
- Planning and implementing the L&D Strategy for the organization with major focus on employee development
- Periodically assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
The Successful Applicant :
Will come with 2-5 years of experience in core Learning and Development vertical with a full time MBA from a premier B-school. We are looking for a candidate who comes from FMCG/FMCD/Pharma/Banking industries and can handle a varied employee base for a large portfolio of diverse businesses.
What's on Offer :
Opportunity to be in a pan India role with a reputed market leader in the manufacturing domain. Market leading compensation and performance based growth opportunity is on offer for the right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.