Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:191 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Learning & Development - Manufacturing Firm (8-12 yrs)
- Leading the performance management process for the organization with a focus on institutionalizing the same in letter and essence
- Lead the digitization of the PMS process
- Pro-actively ensure that performance management processes inform the Learning & OD plans and lead on TNA and evaluation of L&D solutions.
- Continue the development and embedding of the organisational values
- Lead the Employee Satisfaction Survey and work towards improvement of the ESS index
- Manage the budget, including setting, monitoring, providing regular forecasts/updates budget.
- Strategizing and leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include Leadership assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs.
- Design and deliver interventions using multiple channels of delivery and provide internal consultancy and facilitation when appropriate.
- Create a culture of continuous learning and upskilling using the principles of Adult Learning
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Develop a structured approach to HIPO, succession planning, PDP and PIP programs.
- MBA (HR) from Tier 1/2 College with 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Analytical & Digital mindset with Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning, execution and decision-making skills
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills
- Previous HR Business Partner experience (preferably in a manufacturing work environment) aligning business and people strategies
- Willing to travel to plants for roll out of people initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.