Director at Eshcol Global Services (P) Ltd
Views:100 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Learning & Development - Manufacturing/Engineering Firm (8-10 yrs)
Key Purpose of the Job:
The Learning & Development Lead is responsible for developing and implementing the Learning & Development functional strategy and plan in alignment with the company's people strategy and business objectives.
Defining the training mandates and developing the training budget is critical to the role holder. The role holder is responsible for driving training programs and effective implementation of employee initiatives in the L&D function including leadership development, competencies, assessments, coaching, mentoring and other capability building programs while addressing business requirements.
Conducting periodical training needs analysis, competency gap assessment, evaluation of training programs and managing service providers is the responsibility of the role holder.
1. Responsible for developing and implementing the L&D plan and strategy in alignment to the people strategy and meeting business objectives / requirements
2. Review and monitor effective execution of training programmes as per company standards
3. Oversee design, development and implementation of programmes to address capability building and leadership development in the Company
4. Responsible for ensuring deliverables by service providers, contractual processes and vendor management
5. Formulate and implement training policies, principles, methodology, process and procedures for enabling effective learning and development experience in the company
6. Lead and manage the learning and development team
Educational Qualification / Experience required:
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Training or Certification in training
- Experience of around 8 plus years in L&D / Training function from manufacturing / engineering / industrial product industry
- Should have experience in training content development, design and delivery of training programs
- Should possess experience in implementing L&D initiatives
- Should possess knowledge of HR systems and processes