Recruiter at Xpert connexions
Views:246 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Learning & Development - IT/Telecom (5-13 yrs)
1. Assess & diagnose learning needs, synthesize the discussions and propose solutions befitting learner profiles
2. Master conversations & leverage those to build relationships & drive learning & growth across the organization
3. Design, develop and deliver learning programs while maintaining a laser sharp focus on effectiveness and business, learner impact.
4. Develop & build learning content that can be consumed across channels, audience groups and formats.
5. Conduct primary/ secondary research inside & outside the organization to identify learning trends, consumption patterns to leverage those insights in further enhancing the behavioural skills portfolio.
6. Design learning journeys/ solutions spanning across years to drive change and learning impact
7. Engage with the learning managers and business to drive a rigorous management of the deployment of learning programmes towards achieving impact
8. Assess external facilitators suitability for the programme delivery from the perspective of content, target audience profile.
9. Ensuring timely vendor audits for consistency of learning effectiveness and early issue identification
10. Design and develop the product roadmap for behavioural and business skills portfolio & further it consistently keeping in pace with industry and org. changes
11. Drive 'digital' as a way of learning, drive learning expertise via digital pathways, certifications et al