Manager at Biz Staffing Comrade Pvt Ltd
Views:311 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Learning & Development - IT (8-15 yrs)
Title: Manager L&D ( Talent Management)
Looking for an experienced Talent Management professional who will be responsible for developing and implementing talent management strategies, policies, and programs that align with the company's business goals and support its talent acquisition, retention, and development objectives. This includes managing performance, employee engagement, leadership development and succession planning initiatives.
- Support the development and implementation of talent management programs and processes that grow organizational capability through employee engagement, performance management and associate, manager and leadership learning and development
- Work in collaboration with HR business partners and leaders to generate insights from the associate engagement survey to support subsequent actions that drive improved engagement both across the enterprise and within individual lines of businesses
- Actively contribute to the implementation of learning and development initiatives that are aligned with current and future organizational needs, associate development plans and business objectives
- Facilitate and support new hire on-boarding processes
- Support the execution of talent review and the succession planning process
- Provide advice and local context to the Talent Management COE regarding key talent management programs including engagement and career development
- Keep abreast of talent management best practices, determine where it would benefit associates and people leaders to recommend certain best practices and oversee their adoption
- Manage local vendor relationships and service level agreements in support of talent management programs.
- Initiate, nurture and leverage strong relationships with HR business partners and business leaders in order to understand the short and long term needs of the business and their relative priority on matters related to talent management