Manager at Winfort
Views:1108 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Manager - Learning & Development - IT (8-10 yrs)
- As an L&D Partner, you will be responsible for supporting the individual businesses within our India offices in their talent and organization capability needs and the global Learning & Development team in the execution of our global learning objectives.
- In collaboration with business leaders, Human Resource partners, and the global Talent team, you will provide business solutions that address talent and organization issues aligned to our enterprise-wide Talent strategy.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of equivalent experience, in a position with demonstrated success in the areas of talent management and organization development
- Experience consulting with senior leaders and Human Resource partners; formal Consulting background preferred
- MS/MA in Human Resources, Organization Development or another relevant field.
- Partnering with HR colleagues and business leaders to understand business unit priorities and recommend, design and deliver the appropriate learning and development solutions
- Ensuring alignment and integration with Talent Management efforts and processes including assessments and selection, performance management, colleague engagement, organization design, and change management
- Collaborating with the center of excellence partners to successfully design and execute on the Talent strategy
- Developing and maintaining relationships with various stakeholders that maximize the achievement of business and people outcomes