Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:159 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Learning & Development - IT (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
1. To ensure that we have best in class training content, systems and enablers there by improving training effectiveness.
2. Bespoke training solutions suiting all BUs, inline wit Organizations goal of having Omni Channel Presence
3. Plan the training strategy & align Company's Service Delivery partners to execute the same for achieving the org's customer experience goals
4. Define Training model for achieving operational excellence that ensures we provide a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in a customer journey
5. Define a framework for measuring the performance of customer-facing teams and define training SLAs & governance
6. Maintain SOPs, conduct periodic reviews, and coordinate initiation/revision of processes as necessary
7. Work with a cross-functional team in various business units to drive initiatives end-to-end and co-create programs/plans.
8. Evaluate the effectiveness of training modules, workshops etc. and recommend/implement improvements based on Balanced Scorecard principles
9. Be the proponent of customer experience across the org - drive cross-functional training initiatives to improve customer experience through process changes, product development and other new initiatives
10. Be in the know of the latest industry developments, CX best practices, quality tools, training, LMS, Auditing platform and recommend strategies for continuous improvement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.