Recruiter at People Impact
Views:471 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Manager - Learning & Development - Internet/Online (10-12 yrs)
- We are looking for an L& D Manager who will help align business goals with organizational goals and make a Great Place to Work.
- This role is about actively partnering with all leaders, managers and collaborating with employees across all levels of the organization. This position will be expected to define and deliver on the people strategy in partnership with various business teams.
- Oversees the entire training operations of the Learning and Development Department and provides strategic plans and support. Responsible - for executing the entire training process, needs assessment, development and/or outsourcing of training programs, including content, delivering of training programs and evaluation of effectiveness of training. The lead in maintaining the company's learning and development program, acting as the primary contact for team members and managers.
- Solid technical skills (Office: excel (advanced), power point, word)
- Strong experience in the end to end program management and implementation and roll-out of learning and development programs.
- Ability to manage the implementation of programs via multiple learning delivery channels.
- Demonstrated success working with partners across other business units and external vendors.
- Exposure to product/program optimization test development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning and development best-practices.
- Demonstrated success in balancing goals against competing priorities and demonstrating a systematic thought process.
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization, which is fast paced, and highly focused on quality and delivery.
- A great team player, able to be proactive, use own initiative, and come with solutions in order to drive operational and delivery efficiency.
- Keen interest in progressing a career in Talent Management, and Learning and Development, with relevant/equivalent professional HR qualifications.
- 10+ years work experience.
- Excellent public presentation skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.