Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1447 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager - Learning & Development - Insurance - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (4-6 yrs)
Manager- Learning & Development
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed General Insurance Company with international affiliations to identify a Manager - Learning & Development to be based at Mumbai.
JOB PURPOSE :
- The prime responsibility of this role holder will be to create a learning Organisation
- As a key member of Learning & Development team this role is mainly accountable for Employee Training along with focus on OD initiatives and HR process training.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources department.
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Working in a team to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers
- Considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets through optimum utilization of provided resources.
- Developing innovative, creative and effective induction programmes.
- Conducting appraisals.
- Discovering and arranging individual learning plans.
- Producing training materials for in-house courses.
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes and constructing a training strategy for the organisation.
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through various methodologies.
- Ensuring that the statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluating training and development programmes.
- Keeping up with current changes occurring in the work environment and amending and revising programmes as necessary.
- Drive employee engagement activities.
- Maintaining employee connect and good employee relations and resolving employee queries & grievances.
- Researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research.
DESIRED SKILL :
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good communication skill with effective and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to think critically and systemically.
- Ability to operate independently.
- Strong decision-making skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Candidates should be MBAs from premium B schools with about 4 to 6 years- experience in Training and Development