Recruitment Consultant at Ewyn
Views:363 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Learning & Development - Infrastructure Firm (5-6 yrs)
- Key Skill Mapping: Develop and maintain a map of key skills required for success in all roles in the company.
- Map existing skills on new team members against key skills required for their roles.
- Plan and oversee execution of training to cover the gaps between existing and necessary skills.
- Develop and execute tests for every new team member before releasing them for full-time work in their teams.
- Training Needs Analysis: Conduct training need analysis from time to time and maintain a comprehensive account of the need across all people in the organization.
- Learning Map: Help each team member envision and prepare a long-term (5-year) growth plan for themselves, and prepare a detailed learning map to enable this growth over the years.
- Develop library of suitable materials to enable new and existing members to develop key behavioral skills needed for them to succeed in their jobs.
- Outline key functional training requirements for all roles Train at-least two trainers in each team across the company to be able to effectively deliver trainings
- Plan and oversee execution of all trainings, including measurements of impact with the help of logical metrics
- Maintain detailed logs of training needs, trainings delivered and learning outcomes for all training modules across all individuals in the company
- Cross-Functional Learning: Institute and manage programs providing opportunities for team members to learn from others
- JouleTALK: Manage the JouleTALK program, wherein at-least one relevant external guest speaker delivers a talk/session every month
- Lunch & Learn: Institute and manage an informal lunch & learn program to encourage knowledge sharing
- Brain Trust: Institute and manage a brain trust program to enable problem solving through deep dives into complex problems from people with cross-departmental and complementary skills.
- Centrally maintain updated versions of all training materials.
- Others: Envision, plan and manage execution of all other learning programs and activities to ensure that our workforce remains ahead of the curve and satisfied.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in learning and development with considerable and measurable accomplishments.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Relatable as a human being, making everyone feel comfortable regardless of position, age, gender, experience, religion, location, background, etc.