AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1532 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Manager - Learning & Development - Healthcare Domain - Management Consulting Firm (5-7 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading life sciences consulting firm that provides strategic and tactical insights to clients worldwide. Blending consulting services with research capabilities, they specialize in corporate strategy, pipeline & portfolio optimization, brand planning, market analytics, promotional effectiveness, and licensing & acquisition. They are based out of Boston, MA, and with offices in New York City, Princeton, San Francisco and Gurgaon.
Learning & Development Manager
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Learning & Development Manager to join our energetic team. As part of our Organizational Development team, this individual will own day-to-day operations of our employee onboarding, performance management, and training systems. Additionally, they will drive new implementations, improvements and refinements as we grow.
In this new role for the company you will have the potential to directly enhance our award-winning employee experience and professional development. This is a great role for an individual interested in the intersections between training, performance, and knowledge management. The ideal candidate must have a keen sense of service orientation, creativity, and interest in training and performance software. This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Organizational Development.
- Onboarding/Training Administration
- Coordinates Onboarding process and scheduling for incoming hires to Gurgaon office, as well as other offices as needed
- Provides hands-on support for ongoing training coordination - scheduling, and tracking of attendance/feedback
- Implements and manages Learning Management System, employee demographics data and org charts.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for end users.
- Performance Management Administration
- Manages and enhances Performance Management System
- Addresses incoming requests to deploy feedback forms/processes, or troubleshoot questions
- Assesses current back-end setup and workflows systems and utilization; identifies and recommends improvements such as training, re-configuration, and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency for end users.
- Prepares training materials, guides, and documentation.
- Staff Resourcing and Project Experience Tracking
- Manages and enhances skills/experience tracking system
- Compiles or assists with the preparation of data reports, dashboards, summaries, and analyses for senior executives and HR/Organizational Development staff.
- Syncs HR systems and related workflows to other adjacent activities, including Resourcing, Knowledge Management, IT, and other administrative operations.
- Internal Business Partnership
- Assist staff with general learning and development inquiries and projects, as relevant
- Collaborates with internal team and organizational leadership to modify or replace learning or performance applications, modules, and systems to meet business objectives.
- Bachelors/Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years related experience preferred.
- Solid experience to identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative and successful solutions.
- Skilled and experienced in back-end process administration.
- Demonstrated success in being tuned in to leaders, managers, peers, and others for relationships and strong teamwork purposes.
- Experience juggling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Experience working with a global and distributed workforce.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Proficient experience and comfort using Learning or Performance systems.
- Experience with LinkedIn Learning, Halogen (now owned by Saba/Cornerstone OnDemand) a plus.
- Familiarity with human resources policies and procedures to ensure work meets organizational needs and goals.
- Solid judgment and discretion when it comes to sensitive/confidential information.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and pride in both day-to-day work and longer-term projects
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to teach others complex processes or tools in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Comfort interacting professionally and with ease with colleagues of varying seniority and varying comfort levels with internal systems.
- Proficient experience and comfort using Microsoft Office products, including SharePoint, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and excellence.
- Team player who is willing to assume additional responsibilities, as needed, outside the scope of day-to-day job function.