Talent Acquisition Executive at Gudah Consultant
Views:363 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Learning & Development - Healthcare (5-10 yrs)
Purpose of Role
- The Learning and Development Manager assesses organization-wide the training needs, identifies possible training solutions, and design programs for employees. This position actively searches, creatively designs, and implements effective training and talent development programs focused on enhancing performance and driving a consistent culture of accountability, globally. The L&D manager will measure effectiveness through performance metrics gathered through annual surveys, pulse surveys, and individual assessments.
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive training strategy ensuring strategic alignment of training and development with business goals
- Identify training needs, recommending, and implementing global solutions and programs in alignment with strategic business objective
- Develop and maintain high quality standards in instructional design and development for all methods of program delivery.
- Collaborate with HR team members and business leaders to understand their needs related to training and development by proactively interfacing with key stakeholders to understand, recommend and deploy effective solutions
- Conduct BU and company-wide assessments and analyses to define performance, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend training and development to drive individual and company wide capability and performance improvement.
- Develop annual and pulse surveys to all employees to gauge levels of employee engagement.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for training and development programs..
- Collaborate on broader HR communications to ensure concise and consistent messaging
- Partner with the HR team to recommend and develop employee engagement programs and activities that enhance employment experience.
- Design and develop programs and curriculum, partner with internal subject matter experts and/or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
- Establish and maintain individual and organizational performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, activities, engagement and outcomes. Utilize metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
- Lead the Living Health team to provide global management training and program delivery
- Professional Experience, Essential Skills, and Knowledge
- Degree in Business Administration Learning Management, Instructional Design,
- Human Resource Development, or a related field.; MBA strongly preferred.
- 5 years of learning and development experience, which includes developing, implementing, and delivering training eLearning design experience and demonstrated expertise in the technical development, implementation and troubleshooting of web-based training modules.
- Strong vendor management and leadership skills