Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:1480 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG - IIM/SCMHRD/TISS/XLRI (4-6 yrs)
Designation: Manager L&D(Looking for Female candidate Only)
Reporting To: Head TM South Asia
Job Location: NCR
Premier Business Schools:
- Relevant post-MBA experience needed is 4 to 6 years i.e. batch Pass out - 2012, 2013 or latest 2014.
- Develop and propose the learning strategy for company, considering business needs and market trends,
- Working closely with the HRBPs, shape the overall talent management and development strategy and framework
- Develop and implement training plans and programs to support current and future business needs
- Support HRBPs in preparation of talent calibration and succession plan discussions,
- Act as guardian of the core talent and performance management processes
- Lead and develop the Training Specialist within the team, make sure that he/she consistently improves and grows according to market and business needs and personal abilities
- Prepare and Manage the L&D Budget at market level
- Set the right framework and give the right support for effective employee development, performance evaluation, performance objectives, setting departmental objectives etc.
- Manage external trainers and subcontractors as well as internal trainers indirectly, and secure quality level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.