Co-Founder at Envista Mindmap Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:286 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing Firm (7-12 yrs)
Learning & Development Manager
Qualification - MBA
Years of Experience - 7 to 12 Years
Location - Vakola
Description of Role : The incumbent has to create a Learning Organization by designing and institutionalizing varied learning and development initiatives and leveraging technology for the same & helping employees to advance their skills & knowledge.
Technical Skills Required :
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Knowledge on various L & D tools and techniques.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
Behavioral Skills Required :
- Good communication skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
Job Responsibilities :
- To design and deliver training programs across levels.
- To interact with external stakeholders to identify relevant partners, trainers, vendors etc.
- To drive in a structured manner the process of Training Need Analysis and Training Effectiveness
- Help managers develop their team members through career patching.
- To play a key role in developing the Talent Management vertical by managing succession planning, performance review process, managing Organization Development & Change process as per strategy.
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts.