Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG (6-12 yrs)
Work Location - MUMBAI
We are seeking a passionate Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to support the growth and development of our employees.
As an L&D Manager, you will play a crucial role in helping individuals enhance their skills and knowledge.
Strong communication skills are essential in effectively guiding employees through their learning journey.
By providing training and development opportunities, you will contribute to our company's success and ensure that our employees are equipped with the necessary skills to excel in their roles.
Join us in fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus