Recruitment Coordinator at ABC Consultants
Views:2727 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Manager - Learning & Development - FMCG (5-7 yrs)
- Define, develop and implement L&D strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organization's Strategic Plan
- Designing and executing initiatives that embed a strong culture of learning within the business
- Perform training need analysis by Assessing the needs of individuals and organization through job analysis, surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors
- Design the training strategies and creates learning calendar for the same.
- Review training materials from the variety of modules available online or through vendors and choose appropriate materials
- Choose the appropriate mode of training implementation as per the target audience, training content and the instructor feasibility
- Create a session plan for the training as per the learning calendar
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment and coordinating enrollment.
- Assess the success of the training program by conducting a feedback session after the training
- Maintain continual communication with training managers, subject matter experts and trainees to ensure excellence in execution
- Develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities initiatives. Regularly monitor and report results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate
- Create a methodology to track the long-term success of the training in terms of behavior and reaction.
- Build on marketing strategies for the programs which can be used for driving a greater experience for customers
- Manage the Learning management system in terms of functioning, tracking the training modules, trainee records, MIS, reporting and audits
- Identify areas in the program that require automation & work with stakeholders to automate them through the LMS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.