Manager - TA at IndiHire
Views:356 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Learning & Development - BPO/KPO/ITeS (8-15 yrs)
Manager - Learning & Development
- The incumbent would need progressively complex experience in planning and delivering internal / externally focused learning services in matrixed organizations focused on international markets.
- They need to have experience in the areas of training needs identification/analysis, vendor management, program/project management, cross border stakeholder management and managing budget and finance activities for the Development CoE team.
- The role involves performance consultant and will execute learning strategy, manage delivery of the learning programs, build, and manage key stakeholder relationships across Development businesses and learning operations at Bangalore office.
- He/she will also drive and manage the learning investments, finance and budgets allocated, enhance operational efficiencies.
- Design, develop and deliver end-to-end learning solutions to meet the business outcomes and the needs
- Lead the creation and development of various learning programs, training experiences, to help support Deloitte personnel develop the capabilities and knowledge needed to grow within the firm.
- Participate in or lead learning project teams to build positive, collaborative partnerships among business stakeholders, SMEs and peers.
- Drive strategic initiatives, act as a performance improvement consultant around analyzing needs, solutioning and executing strategy focused on building Technical and Professional capabilities across roles within the business.
- Manage L&D investment through effective planning, budgeting, forecasting, and vendor management
- Use learning measurement and analytics to assess program efficiency and effectiveness, ensuring that all key learning metrics are measured, published and leveraged for decision making
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Identify risks and opportunities to mitigate them
- Experience in instructional design and knowledge of instructional design tools and methodologies
- Excellent project/program management experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Exemplary planning, budgeting and execution skills
- Experience working in a learning and development organization
- Prior consulting or professional services experience; experience dealing with professionals and leaders in a matrix organization
- Ability to identify power centers, influence stakeholders, and drive consensus-based decisions
- Ability to partner with business and provide consultation on decision making towards professional and leadership development of the workforce
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.