HR Executive at Am Infoweb
Views:442 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Learning & Development - BPO/ITeS (5-15 yrs)
Manager - Learning and Development
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset :
- Instructor-Led Training
- Learning & Collaboration
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally move other teams
- WFH is not encouraged.
- No Transportation.
- Fixed US Shift.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.