AVP People Practice at Medi Assist
Views:316 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI/Healthcare (6-7 yrs)
Manager - Learning & Development
Key Responsibilities :
- Works with Managers to collect and analyze training needs to develop new training programs.
- Prepare training calendar in line with the training needs.
- Interact with internal trainers and external learning facilitators to plan and organize programs.
- Interact with various stakeholders to collect nominations and plan programs.
- Oversee employee attendance and performance.
- Manage various form of course delivery viz class room training, e-learning, web-based seminars, group sessions, training videos, etc.
- Manage the creation of course handouts/ marketing material in collaboration with marketing team.
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Manage Learning Management system create, assign and monitor completion in LMS.
- Prepare reports to evaluate training coverage, training effectiveness and learning effectiveness of various programs rolled out.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to learn and work with technologies to create content/ handouts etc.
- Knowledge of Instruction Design would be added advantage.
- 6-7 years of experience in HR/ L&D
- Great interpersonal and communication skills