Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI/FinTech (4-10 yrs)
Manager - Learning & Development
BFSI/Fintech Company looking for Managers in HR & Learning domain based out of Mumbai. Position is hybrid and does require working from Office as well as few days of work from Home.
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
Learning & Development
- Strategize and prepare Learning and Development plan for specific Channel in consultation with business leaders.
- Drive and deliver training interventions as per the guidelines of the Organization.
- Design and manage delivery of innovative learning solutions and track post training implementation
- Design and implement evaluation strategies and Effectiveness Testing to ensure training programs are effective at developing and retaining knowledge, skill and performance.
- Prepare relevant analytics and reports/dashboard.
- Research market best practices and provide reports to management.
- Support Training and HR team on any ongoing projects
Stakeholder Engagement & Management
- Identify and Manage Training Stakeholders for effective implementation of Training Strategy for Frontline Sales Teams
- Evaluation and assessment of Learning requirements on large scale and arrive at Training strategy
- Manage Class Room, Online and Hybrid Training Sessions, continuously streamlining and improving processes
- Develop and implement process for Trainer empanelment, enrolment and enablement
- Conceptualize, design and implement stakeholder engagement strategies that results in the adequate impact on improving efficiencies and effectiveness
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives.
Applicants should possess the following attributes :
- A full time MBA with experience in broad range of human resource domains including Organization Development, Talent management, Employee Engagement and minimum of 5 years in Learning and Development.
- Experience in managing multi-channel training - designing and executing, designing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Ability to re-write and cross question to redefine the practices
- Proven pro-active hands-on approach. Attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills with ability to strategically solve problem
- Strong multi-tasking capability with stakeholder management skills
- Prior work experience in BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener and collaborator
- Previous experience in capturing key Training metrics and publishing reports