Views:177 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI/FinTech (4-10 yrs)
Learning & Development
- Strategize and prepare Learning and Development plan for specific Channel in consultation with business leaders.
- Drive and deliver training interventions as per the guidelines of the Organization.
- Design and manage delivery of innovative learning solutions and track post training implementation
- Design and implement evaluation strategies and Effectiveness Testing to ensure training programs are effective at developing and retaining knowledge, skill and performance.
- Prepare relevant analytics and reports/dashboard.
- Research market best practices and provide reports to management.
- Support Training and HR team on any ongoing projects
- Identify and Manage Training Stakeholders for effective implementation of Training Strategy for Frontline Sales Teams
- Evaluation and assessment of Learning requirements on large scale and arrive at Training strategy
- Manage Class Room, Online and Hybrid Training Sessions, continuously streamlining and improving processes
- Develop and implement process for Trainer empanelment, enrolment and enablement
- Conceptualize, design and implement stakeholder engagement strategies that results in the adequate impact on improving efficiencies and effectiveness
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- A full time MBA with experience in broad range of human resource domains including Organization Development, Talent management, Employee Engagement and minimum of 4 years in Learning and Development.
- Experience in managing multi-channel training - designing and executing, designing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Proven pro-active hands-on approach. Attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills with ability to strategically solve problem
- Strong multi-tasking capability with stakeholder management skills
- Prior work experience in BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener and collaborator
- Previous experience in capturing key Training metrics and publishing reports