Director at Applied Work Dynamics
Views:728 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Learning & Development - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Front-end the L&D partnership with the Digital organization as their - Learning Manager- .
- Drive the end-to-end cycle of learning for this team - from gathering needs analysis in interaction with business leaders - to solutioning & creating learning journeys - to delivering/executing learning programs - to measuring the effectiveness/business impact of the trainings. In addition, partner & collaborate with internal business facing HR teams to drive the focus of employee development and individual-level development by using various/latest development frameworks
- The learning solutions will be across all domains - technical, functional, behavioural and leadership and the learning experts across these areas will provide support in developing effective & timely solutions
- Drive the Focus Skill Development targets across industry via standard/co-branded/internal Certification programs and maintain training budgets in close alignment with business leaders.
- Being a champion for driving skills transformation / change management programs by proactively identifying areas of focus and subsequently designing and facilitating courses / learning frameworks or workshops.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with vendors and learning partner
- Working to push maximum use of Role based Academies along with regular lifecycle management of Academies.
Product Manager Skills & Qualifications :
- Proven experience as an L&D expert - primarily across technical/functional and culture change areas
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms/ technology innovations in the learning space
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills ; sharp business acumen is a must
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with employees and learning partners
- Ability to balance learning strategy formulation with driving learning execution
- Graduate/Post Graduate with experience with 5 plus years of relevant experience.
- A rich/thorough experience in a business customer facing or centre of expertise role in Human Resources or a business role is preferred.