Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:669 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Learning & Development - Automobile/Manufacturing (6-12 yrs)
L&D Manager @ Bangalore - Automotive Industry
Experience: 10 + Years
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end management of learning interventions / programs.
- Design Leadership development program for specific roles/ grades.
- Management of learning systems
- To come up with creative, varied digital formats /learning models for higher participants engagement into trainings.
- Identification and analysis of various learning needs and ensure learning of employees as per the plan
- Contribute towards enhancements of the systems, processes as needed
- Ensure learning logistics.
- Organising time and resources (e.g., people, facilities, events, materials, etc.) for effective Learning process.
- Document all Learning programs as per company standard. Maintain monthly MIS, analysis of effectiveness of Learning programs, present relevant L&D analytics
- Provide cost-efficient solutions to address training needs
- Manage audits
We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and Skills.
- Experience of leading activities for a change in Ways of Working.
- Knowledge and Experience of Learning Processes and systems Project Management Experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Demonstrated experience managing others or successfully leading without authority across matrix teams.
- Experience of initiating or participating in significant Process Creation or Improvement activities and projects.
- Proven ability to lead and influence others both within and without direct line responsibility and to manage in a matrix environment.