Lead - Talent Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1183 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Learning & Development (12-20 yrs)
The role will be responsible for :
- Working with internal subject matter experts to create and implement a Technical Learning curriculum
- Oversee the development of careers for all employees
- Develop various approaches to recruiting staff at various levels
- Develop performance metrics, evaluate productivity as well as training effectiveness, and help employees achieve long-term career plans within the organisation
Training Centre :
- Collaborate and work closely with HR to hire Technically trainable resources through various channels.
- Create curriculum for them - administer and oversee the entrance tests as well as the final clearance tests.
- Design training content in line with organizational/ functional requirements to ensure effective and high quality, delivery of training to employees.
- Create / train and oversee the development opportunities for the employees.
- Enable and oversee e- learning opportunities for the vertical by creating an E - Library, online courses and white papers, journals etc.
- Evaluate training content, trainers, methods employed, etc. in an objective manner and undertake improvement actions, wherever needed for the trainings conducted in various functions.
- Establish an effective training feedback mechanism aimed at continuous improvement of learning & development process.
- Define the training policies and ensure uniform implementation of the same.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices requirements
HRMS & MIS :
- Maintain the training MIS and generate monthly reports for training hours, no of employees attended, training courses covered along with Training effectiveness feedback
- Support LMS implementation by providing data in migration templates, carrying out analysis, providing templates, etc.
Mandatory Skills required :
- Prior experience in conducting technical training sessions to professionals
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to build training content including video and supporting media
- Familiarity and experience with US stakeholders
- Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels - within and outside the company
- 15+ yrs of relevant experience in industry
- Decent engineering qualification
- Good conceptual clarity of computing science overall
- (Good to have) Conceptual clarity of cyber security
- Team player, can act as strong individual contributor, can argue / pursue / showcase ideas
- Leads from the front, high energy, go getter, outcome driven, results oriented
- Willingness and ability to learn and adapt to new fast moving environment