Founder & CEO at Talenture Management Consulting
Views:542 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Learning & Content Development - eLearning (8-12 yrs)
Manager E Learning and Content Development
- Our is looking for a Learning and content development Manager with design and development expertise in E-Learning Technologies. Experience using In Design, Video Scribe and other tools is also an asset.
- We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content for training programs aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable content writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. You should be an expert in content optimization.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and oversee content initiatives to ensure customer engagement and a positive customer experience.
1. Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
2. Work with marketing to understand customer pain points and develop relevant programs for the industry personnel to address this
3. Support content creation for multiple learning modalities and ensure delivery of engaging training across multiple mediums and multiple learning styles (instructor-led webinars, video, mobile, face to face, etc.)
4. Work with a team of multi-disciplinary content developers to confirm course specifications, resolve gaps and give feedback to improve the content
5. Develop standardised format, style and design of curriculum and train content developers
6. Evaluate training outcomes based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
7. Stay up-to-date with technology and e-learning developments and generate new ideas to draw targeted customers attention
8. Conceive and develop programs in Core Engineering, Quality and Management concepts and practices in manufacturing industry at supervisory and managerial levels for multiple audiences from students to industry personnel
THE PERSON :
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- 3+ years training in design experience, creating blended learning solutions both instructor-led and self-paced training
- 3+ years in training development cycle - from design through delivery and implementation (ADDIE model)
- 2+ years experience with instructional design experience preferred
-Certification in training, instructional design, learning technologies, or related field
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing industry
Preferred Skills and Qualifications :
- Utilize authoring tools in E-Learning Technology to build E-Learning courses
- Graphic design experience with the following Adobe products: Indesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop
- Experience in audio/narration editing
TECHNOLOGY SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS :
There are a number of leading technology platforms used for eLearning course development. Must have experience in using 2 or more of these platforms.
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Adobe Captivate