Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:645 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager - Lean/Transformation/Continuous Improvement - Finance Shared Services (5-9 yrs)
- Need an expert in Lean transformation or Continuous improvement from a finance shared service background.
- You will be responsible for standing up a culture of continuous improvement (CI) and delivery of CI programs including change management primarily in GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM sites but also Companies finance function to drive end to end improvements.
- You will drive end to end lean workflow/process design, help refine and sharpen goals, priorities, outcomes and drive change management in the finance organization in close collaboration with finance central, regional and office leadership teams.
- You will partner with our site Finance service line leads, regional offices/ cells, technology and digital, and finance systems to meet/ exceed and continuously improve GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM s service commitments to its stakeholders.
- You will have broad responsibilities across a variety of key dimensions and will be expected to:
- Establish and own the Continuous Improvement (lean) playbook to (a) build and enhance CI capability within all GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM site teams
- Provide CI coaching to the working teams and pro-active engagement with non-finance SMEs, office finance managers, cell finance leaders to capture feedback on CI initiatives and refine the same as needed
- Build GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM CI team capabilities and tools:
- Develop and maintain GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM CI team employee value proposition, talent development and retention plan, including roles and responsibilities, and organization structure
- Define common GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM CI methodology, tools and processes
- Review and recommend GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM CI project proposals
- Deliver CI projects on time and to budget
- Ensuring CI projects and benefits are appropriately tracked and reported
- Build CI capabilities in GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM :
- Work with Finance leadership team members and key managers to develop CI goals and metrics for each Service Offering, including performance, and management processes
- Develop and coordinate GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM -ide CI training programs (e.g.: facilitate workshops within GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM service offerings)
- Provide ongoing coaching to GLOBAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTS TEAM staff in CI tools and techniques
- Coordinate change management activities (communications and on-the-ground support) to deliver changes in organizational structure, roles, or operating model. Drive change management activities (communications and on-the-ground support) to deliver changes in organizational structure, roles, or new operating model
- Common traits of those successful in this role are lean process and solution enthusiasts with strong knowledge of process re-engineering, continuous improvement mind-set, creativity with ability to work with people across all levels in an organization. The candidate should also have an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent problem-solving skills, strong managerial and organizational influence skills.
- 5-7+ years of hands-on experience and expertise in Lean/ transformation management including managing people; preferably in Finance,
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Great interest and understanding of business/process automation, AI, ML, IT, and technological innovation
- Operational understanding of agile/scrum principles of product and project management
- A masters degree or MBA would be preferred
- Ability to inspire a followership and mobilize change agents that act as multipliers and foster the mindset
- Ability to quickly identify coaches training needs, and address them through coaching (- train the trainer- ) in inclusive training sessions
- Solid skills in communication and ability to tailor written and spoken language to a broad variety of potential stakeholders
- Strong leadership capability to work in and lead interdisciplinary teams (Business, IT) and strong end product orientation
- Excellent people management and talent development skills
- Ability to engage with people at all levels of the organization across cultures
- Strong project management and internal/external network to help getting things done
- Strong drive for continuous improvement and learning - process redesign, new automation technologies
- High-value personal qualities - critical thinking, ability to influence, work in teams, resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, confident, high-energy, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.