Team Lead at Rekrut India Pvt Ltd
Views:1620 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Lean Transformation - Black Belt (11-15 yrs)
- Lean Six Sigma expertise, experience of large and complex lean projects and track record of significant delivery
- Leading and executive large strategic transformations.
- Knowledge of OpEx/Lean methodologies and personal history of applying them to deliver business benefits within an organisation.
- Deep Understanding of Tools and its Implementations on ground
- Knowledge of process automation / Robotic Process automation / digitization techniques and technologies
- Experience and knowledge of working in a global services organization Ability to influence senior stakeholders and communicate well at all levels, delivery to suit audience
- Ability to structure, analyse and present complex ideas and data, as well as resolve complex problems
- Ability to work with 3rd party consultancies to deliver results
- Able to determine options, prioritise and make decisions that drive programme and organisational agenda forward but which also focus on - doing the right thing-
- Able to motivate and lead large cross-sections of the organisation through the OpEx journey
- Ability to operate effectively whilst under considerable pressure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.