Manager - Lean Transformation - Big4 (9-11 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
Our organisation has established a road map for OpEx and want to leverage on lean transformation and other OpEx methodologies to deliver Operational Improvement benefits across various Business Units & Support functions .
A major component of the benefit target will be delivered through undertaking specific initiatives that find major efficiencies in our operations, improve the utilization levels and where appropriate re engineer the current operating model.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Work closely with the Head of Transformation, BU- s, Support Functional heads , Business Owners and Program managers to drive OpEx
- Collaborate with other BU COO's to drive consistency across the program, share best practice, and build common capability
- Create capability within KGS on lean transformation to begin with and establish operational excellence as a core competency in our teams
Principal Duties/Responsibilities :
- Identify opportunities for OpEx to be implemented to derive material benefit for KGS
- Ensure business cases are thoroughly researched and syndicated
- Deliver OpEx projects within the divisional portfolio on time, to scope and within budget
- Ensure the KGS OpEx methodology, tools, technologies and thinking is embedded in this program and in BU Operations
- Create and deliver a communications plan which builds a deep and wide understanding of OpEx across the division
- Collaborate with other BU's / Peer experts /Global teams to maximize benefit realization
- Identify and grow potential OpEx Internal resource and evangelists. Hire where none exists and Increase the Pool of quality improvement Catalysts across KGS
- Operate as an exemplar to constructively challenge the organization to constantly improve operational capability and performance
- Coach senior leaders and across levels within the division on the application of OpEx . Target is to train more than 20% of the work force on OpEx Initiatives in Year 1, 50% in Yr 2 & more than 80% in Yr 3
- Lean Six Sigma expertise, experience of large and complex lean projects and track record of significant delivery
- Knowledge of OpEx/Lean methodologies and personal history of applying them to deliver business benefits within an organisation.
- Deep Understanding of Tools and its Implementations on ground
- Knowledge of process automation / Robotic Process automation / digitization techniques and technologies
- Experience and knowledge of working in a global services organization ( a Blend of Manufacturing & services is the desired profile)
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and communicate well at all levels, delivery to suit audience
- Ability to structure, analyse and present complex ideas and data, as well as resolve complex problems
- Ability to work with 3rd party consultancies to deliver results
- Able to determine options, prioritise and make decisions that drive programme and organisational agenda forward but which also focus on - doing the right thing-
- Able to motivate and lead large cross-sections of the organisation through the OpEx journey
- Ability to operate effectively whilst under considerable pressure
Education / professional qualifications :
- Engineering background (B.E./B.Tech) (REC/NIT/IIT etc) and MBA Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from Reputed Organisations / ASQ
Prior Experience :
- 9-11 years of overall experience of which at least 8 years of experience in driving independent Black belt six sigma projects and lean transformation projects from manufacturing and services background.
Technical skills :
- Must have done at least 5-10 Black Belt Projects and over 20-25 Green Belt projects
- Should have excellent knowledge and experience of running lean projects
- Should have done Quality & Business Excellence roles in large capacity
- Expertise in other world class technology like EFQM
- Experience of building value stream maps and ability to use tools like Igraphic
- Understands offerings like Customer Operations/ Information Technology/ Finance and Accounting/ Networks/ Human Resource Services.
Behavioral / team skills :
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Management and employee interface
- People management skills with demonstrated ability to build a transparent and cohesive team
- Hands on experience in managing process delivery, emphasis on - People and Process Management- .
Contactx Resource Management
Contact No.: 022 4096 01368
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.