Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:5658 Applications:1172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:359
Manager/Lead - Talent Acquisition & Automation - eCommerce (2-10 yrs)
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate ownership of the discovery process for each assigned engagement, ensuring critical knowledge transfer to successfully close hiring demand.
- Innovate unique sourcing strategies, utilizing an optimal combination of job boards, databases, and response management.
- Setup benchmarks, metrics and have a mindset while focusing on continuous improvements.
- Experience in research, pipeline generation and Data Management
- Find relevant information organizing large data sets with a goal of generating high volumes, high quality pipeline of leads to be properly stored in our staffing systems.
- Ensure regular communication with client teams to track submitted applicant progress.
- Take ownership of project data, ensuring timeliness, integrity, and accuracy.
- Take partial ownership of sourcing life cycle, ensuring process adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) as appropriate, and taking actions where necessary to drive to success.
- Conduct initial assessment of candidate suitability.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise :
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Recruitment domain
- Experience in sourcing and screening profiles as per the given job requirements using various channels like job boards, social networking sites etc
- Proficient to partner with recruiters and business unit leaders on identifying standard methodology recruiting/sourcing techniques.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in best-pipeline creation and development, competition mapping as per client and geographic requirements, and best-practice guidance to the Hiring Managers
- Ability to research activities like market research, talent mapping, lead generation etc. involved in providing recruitment support to clients
- Maintain a pipeline of skilled talent, including consistent communication with potential hires and connecting them with positions that align with their experience and skill set
- Expertise in identifying target companies, user groups, professional associations which could lead to qualified hires