Lead HR Advisor at Recruise India
Views:346 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Lead - Process Excellence - Black Belt (8-20 yrs)
Female candidate only - Process Excellence Manager/Lead role - Certified Black Belt
8-15 years exp
Domain : Lifescience / Pharma (must)
Only Female candidates
Proven ability to run large scale, high profile continuous improvement teams
- Ability to build, lead and inspire cross-functional, virtual, global, and diverse teams
- Senior relationship and stakeholder management, preferably at C-suite level ( e.g. persuading and influencing skills)
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated mastery of continuous improvement competency principles and practices, e.g. System diagnostics and value stream mapping
- Experience leading process simplification and standardization initiatives in global complex organisations
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, facilitation, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving using strong analytical skills to formulate hypotheses based on available data.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment
- Expert knowledge of Agile principles and Lean process re-engineering techniques
- Familiarity with Service Management lifecycle (ITIL)
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM)
- Lean Six Sigma - Master Black Belt
- Experience of 8- 15+ years in a similar role.
- Responsible for designing, developing strategy for building process excellence practices through leading best practice frameworks and tools not limited to lean, six sigma, agile etc that will enable processes
- Responsible for overall direction and oversight of all GCC continuous improvement initiatives, framework, tools, resources and methodology.
- Provide line management, coordination, drive, teaching coaching of the GCC continuous improvement team.
- Proactively engage GCC functional leaders, including senior business leadership to promote continuous improvement and manage demand/capacity for their services accordingly.
- Identify improvement/efficiency opportunities across all processes managed within GCC, working closely with the Global Process Owners (GPOs) and Technology Product Owners (TPOs) and their teams, and prioritise those initiatives and identify and monitor benefits generated (financial or otherwise)
- Leads continuous improvement team in performing diagnoses and selecting the most appropriate tool for determining root cause.
- Own and drive continuous improvement team strategy, process and development (including team balance score card KPIs and SLA) in line with global strategy, portfolio and principles.
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with agreed methodology across the continuous improvement initiatives within the GCC.
- Consistently report and review continuous improvement team's performance to the hub's executive leadership team.
- Engage with the wider continuous improvement and external process excellence communities to drive best practices and learnings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.