HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:2456 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager/Lead Manager - Risk - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
- 5-8 years of experience into BFSI industry and model development/modeling domain.
- Banking Credit Cycle experience needed along with model development experience.
- IFRS 9 or Stress testing experience will be an added advantage but not mandate. It will be good to have.
- SAS & SQL needed or somebody working on R/Python and SQL and somebody who can pick up SAS quickly and work on the same platform.
- Out of 5- 8 yrs analytics experience even if the BFSI exposure is there for 3-4 yrs it will work fine.
- The role needs to interface with senior stakeholders in UK and other countries (during peer review) as a SME in loss provisioning and other related financial modelling areas.
- Conceptualize, design and implement best in class loss provisioning methodology based on IFRS 9 framework
- Completely understand different dimensions of loss provisioning model, it's impact on the financial statements and has the ability to explain them to very senior stakeholders including that of provisioning leads in other countries
- Action oriented and on time reporting & analysis to explain significant changes and proactively look to stay tuned to portfolio specific nuances
- Stay on top of changing regulatory needs, reporting standards and understand their impact on the day to day work
- Developing a suite of IFRS 9 loss provisioning models for a range of portfolios
- Ensure appropriate governance is followed and loss provisioning model developments within the remit fully comply with external regulation and internal governance
- Support the region and engage in global discussion in best practice
- Actively help managing the team's workload ensuring that prioritization of activities is established with stakeholders.
- Prior Risk management experience, experience in Retail portfolios such as Mortgage, Cards, and Loans will be a plus.
- Prior experience of forecasting, and Understanding of IFRS 9 and other account standards of loss provisioning will be an added advantage
- Excellent Quantitative aptitude
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong track record of delivering on high value / critical projects
- Ability to deliver under pressure and defend P&L numbers with senior management.