Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:756 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Lead - HR Business Partner - Advertising Firm (8-12 yrs)
This opportunity is with one of the advertising industry
1) Responsible for smooth and effective operations of the HR department
2) Managing the entire employee life cycle. From Onboarding and Induction to Retention and Exit.
3) Managing Payroll & Compensation
4) Statutory Compliances set up and maintenance (ESI, PF, Gratuity, Statutory Bonus, Posh)
5) Performance Management + Appraisals + Promotions
6) Training & Development
7) Plan, design, develop and evaluate human resource-related initiatives that support organizational strategic goals
8) Effectively structure benefit programs & policies to manage, attract and retain critical talent9) Handling end to end recruitment
10) Maintaining historical and current employee database
11) Culture Management
12) Employee Engagement
Adding to this, a few points from today's meeting:
- He/she should be a people manager/people person.
- Process-driven, should be able to take initiative.
- Must be from the advertising industry, should understand our business.
- Needs to understand the challenges that a WFH advertising agency will face, should work proactively towards solving them.
- Should be aligned with our values.
- Should be comfortable in managing and executing all HR processes. (will have only one person in the team)