Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:964 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Manager/Lead/Head - Supply Chain - Waste Management Sector (10-15 yrs)
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Professional to join one of the growing business in the Waste Management Sector essentially Waste to BIO GAS/BIO CNG Segment
This position will be part of the core group which will be assisting on multiple projects focusing on Solid Waste to Bio Gas/Bio CNG conversion. Solid waste would cover both MSW & Non MSW. This role is required to play multiple roles and should have solid grip on the availability of feedstock for the project. Shall be actively involved in ensuring the availability of feed stock from various sources such as - Agro Waste, Sugarcane Residue, Sewage Sludge, Wheat/rice residues, poulty etc. The Supply Chain Manager will work under the direction of the Operations Head, availability of feedstock for the plants will be the key responsibility.
Supply Chain Manager - Waste to BIO Gas/BIO CNG
Location - Chandigarh/Mohali/Delhi NCR
Roles & Responsibilities :
As Supply chain Manager, one will be responsible for:
- Solid Exposure in Waste procurement & Transportation management and Storage in MSW & non MSW segment.
- Responsible for Stakeholder Management - Liasioning with Government Bodies, Networking with Agencies, Farmers, other supplier groups.
- Plan, design and communicate the supply chain management plan covering key areas like Purchase & Logistics
- Coordinate Supply and Demand of feedstock between generation and customer facing teams to align volumes, product quality and timeline of generation
- Establish systems and processes to facilitate a streamlined supply chain process by leveraging technology for automation / ease of administration thereby improving data reliability and efficiencies
- Drive and monitor timely and cost efficient feed stock sourcing & availability for sites
- Oversee selection of efficient logistics partners and service providers to ensure highest quality and service levels
- Monitor industry best practices and upgrade technology to improve efficiencies in the supply chain management
- Oversee implementation of a robust inventory management framework to ensure availability of materials based on criticality
- Build close partnerships and alignment across all project sites where the materials/services in scope of the role are consumed.
- Accountable for implementation of procurement strategies and delivery of procurement savings across the sites.
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ensure all Supply chain operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Good communication, leadership, planning and mentoring skills
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in building culture.
- A degree qualified candidate with a technical or engineering discipline
- BE/B.Tech/PGDM Minimum of 10-12 years SCM in Agri/Cattle feed/Poultry Industry from a Good B School
- Experience in Feedstock Side is mandatory
- Should be Logistically Mobile in order to Contribute in other projects
- Shall have experience in MSW/Agri Waste/Cattle Feed/Poultry/Sugarcane
- Should have hands-on-experience of working on MS Project and other Microsoft tools
- Strong Client facing and vendor management experience