Talent Consultant at Talent Socio
Views:45 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Lead Generation - IT Services Firm (5-12 yrs)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING :
- You'll be responsible for optimizing (and building out as needed) the systems, tools, software, and infrastructure needed to increase inbound lead generation, and to drive those leads to sales conversions.
- Your core responsibilities shall be to generate leads from international market preferable US/Europe.
- Optimize and build out deal-flow and sales processes within the CRM system.
- Build-out and manage dashboards and automate reporting processes for sales and lead-generation performance across multiple channels
- You'll manage a team of lead generation executive and guide them through the process.
- Work with the in-house marketing, and sales team to recommend best practices and suggest needed resources or changes to external-facing materials and channels to increase lead generation and conversion.
- You'll support the events team and sales team to best collect and manage new in-person leads
- You'll establish and monitor goals and KPIs for lead generation.
What you need to succeed in this role :
We are looking for someone dynamic and a technically savvy Lead Generation Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. You'll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role :
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading B2B demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution, including email and direct mail marketing, calling, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Experience working with an IT Services company or Tech Startup is a must.
- Exposure to US/Europe market is a must-have requirement.
- Experience working with CRM or other sales productivity tools is a must.
- Good to have exposure with Fashion Tech companies (not mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities.
- MBA/MS with an emphasis in marketing or communications-related field of study.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN :
- A flat and transparent culture
- Possibility of high earning, basis customer retention and growth
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact in hypergrowth setup
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.