HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:5863 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager/Lead - Digital Analytics - Campaign Management - BFS (7-10 yrs)
- Serve as a team expert in digital analytics spanning Web, Mobile, Social, Email and Media.
- Provide digital analytics guidance for all assigned accounts. This guidance consists of identifying, planning, and executing analysis opportunities.
- Co-ordinate with internal technology teams and 3rd party vendors to build the best possible measurement solutions to help evaluate performance.
- Developing measurement plans that contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming campaign.
- Creating and presenting customized marketing performance wrap up reports. These reports will outline the key successes, areas of improvement, and strategic recommendations to be implemented moving forward for our clients.
- Accessing and analyzing digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools (Database, Email, Website, etc.) in order to create these customized reports and dashboards. In some cases this data will be delivered to you.
- Analytic Tools/ Data Sources of focus for this client will include, Websites analytics (Adobe Analytics), Dashboard (Tableau) and Email.
- Other analysis areas will include, Banner Ads, Video, Print, Mobile, Search, Rx, and possibly some Social media pages.
- The Lead swill be responsible for not only pulling reports and data analysis but also focusing on crafting the marketing results presentations and making recommendations.
- 7-9 years of relevant professional experience conducting digital analytics or working in another analytical field with a demonstrated passion for digital and experience being a key point of contact for a client relationship.
- Deep experience with Adobe Analytics solution design, implementation rollout and QAing is required. Google analytics and QAing GA events & tracking is preferred.
- Advanced level user in Excel: pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience developing client presentations.
- Exposure to the broader Adobe marketing clouds.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing or psychology.
- A master's degree in business administration, statistics, or any other related field is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Email and Database analytics is strongly preferred.
- Ability to organize and mine large sets of data for insights.
- Ability to find key insights across disparate sets of data to help positively impact the business.
- Demonstrates an ability to think outside the box and take initiative upon themselves in order to solve problems as they arise.