Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1081 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager/Lead - Analytics - Consulting Firm (3-6 yrs)
Position: Lead /Mgr Analyst
Location: India - NOIDA
Reports to: Founding Parter
- Our client is a start up research firm focused on disruptive technologies and digital transformation (DX). Led by seasoned technology industry analysts, provide advice, recommendations and decision support tools for organisations seeking to understand how new technologies will change the markets in which they operate.
- Decision Tools include the Best Practice & Vendor Selection Database which comprises hundreds of Case Studies providing would-be adopters with help in project prioritisation, identification of best practices, key success factors, and vendor selection support, Peer Benchmarking which helps vendors understand competitive positioning relative to their peers, extensive Total Addressable Market (TAM) Forecasts of the DX market opportunity, covering the twelve technology families, hundreds of use cases across 20 vertical sectors, and Insight Reports providing qualitative guides to the critical technologies and market developments.
- As the Lead/Mgr Analyst on the India research team you will coordinate the development and delivery of our Decision Tools, support the ongoing refinement of our market forecasts and undertake specific projects to support the wider team. Initially the focus will be on conducting desk-based research and managing a small team of analysts performing the same activities as we build the team. This research will consist of analysing digital transformation deployments and writing documenting case studies, and developing market forecasts. As your expertise develops you will have the opportunity to work on custom research, and consulting projects and other client-facing work.
- Work on market research and analysis of vendors in the digital transformation space and organizations with similar product lines.
- Developing deep knowledge of technology market segments & organizations, their industry dynamics, and the operational nature of end-users businesses, to build a comprehensive, fact-based, and data-driven overview of the digital transformation space.
- Integrate best practices in research tools and approaches.
- Organise and store data for future use
- Being a Lead Analyst, ability to create compelling and crisp presentations to represent complex data and findings would carry high score. You should be able to simplify research findings into compelling messages and presentations.
- We expect candidates to hold a BTech degree or specialized MBA degree, although the discipline is not really critical. Our analysts come from a wide range of academic disciplines. It would also be useful if you have excellent written English, speak other languages, know your way around an Excel spreadsheet. But ticking all those boxes is less important than being motivated, having an inquiring mind, possessing an interest in new technology, and being keen to establish yourself as a thought-leader within our team.
- The role would particularly suit someone who has been a telecoms/IT industry analyst or worked in the technology industry for a few years, but it's not critical.
Working hours will be 11 AM to 8 PM. Depending on your evolving role and responsibilities, some flexibility may be required, particularly related to travel as and when required