Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1623 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Manager - Key Accounts - Elevator/Building Material (7-10 yrs)
Manager Key Accounts- Gurgaon (Delhi 2)
As our business evolves, new possibilities arise. We have a vast range of roles, disciplines, functions and locations to satisfy the most determined minds.
Following is brief description of the role and responsibilities of the above mentioned position.
- The Account Personal would be responsible for generating business, project execution and final delivery of project to customer.
- The person would be a - one - stop - window- for the customer.
- The person shall also strive continuously to improve quality and service to the customer with a view to - Delight the Customer- at all times.
- Managing few Major Accounts- end to end
- Generating Sales.
- Identifying sales opportunities by constantly scanning the environment, pursuing the identified opportunities and calling on the potential customers.
- Completing all the documentation associated with the order, i.e. order tender, technical clarifications and data, legal documents, etc. and submitting them to the customer within the given timeframe.
- Meeting volume and profit targets and operating within the agreed cost and profit margin framework.
- Is the one - stop window for the customer.
- Leading the project to its successful completion and handing over to the customer.
- Coordinating with the Installation Team and the Logistics team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of the product.
- Supervising the work of the sub contractors and other external agencies like suppliers, labor contractors etc.
- Responsible for receivables.
Following is an overview of the requirements for the position:
- Should must be having 7+ years of experience in project selling/ business development
- Must be having exposure into Elevalor/ Building Material Industry
- Must be a BE/ B.Tech and preferably MBA- Sales/ Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.