HR at Jhr Solutions
Views:1524 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Key Accounts - eCommerce - IIMs/XLRI/MDI/NMIMS/SP Jain/FMS (3-5 yrs)
Reports to: Sr. Manager E Commerce
With the acquisition of Eureka Forbes by Advent International, E-commerce Vertical has been pegged as one of the biggest growth drivers for the organization. We are looking for someone to manage key accounts for the Eureka Forbes-Ecommerce business. Key responsibilities in this role include:
1. Working with e-commerce portals to strategize business plans and execute growth & revenue generation (including closures on selection, pricing, volumes/value, margins & terms of trade)
2. P&L ownership for their respective channels/Category
3. Regular monitoring of in-stock availability, visibility of merchandize on the apps/websites of these platforms.
4. Keeping an eye on the market & competition & constantly analyzing our business model to measure ROI & performance.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience from Tier-1 colleges (IIMs/XLRI/MDI/NMIMS/SP Jain/FMS) in vendor/account management domains (preference for those handling home / kitchen appliances / consumer durable / consumer electronics categories)
- High degree of ownership & bias for action
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to take data backed decisions
- Understanding of the different levers in a category P&L
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams to deliver shared objectives